Title : The 27th Seoul International Wheelchair Marathon
Date and Time : 08:00 AM September 1 (Sunday), 2019.
Location : Jamsil Olympic Main Stadium, Seoul, Korea
Race : Full (42.195km) , Half (21.0975km), Hand cycle(21.0975km) and the others, total 5 races
Main event : Culture visits, course survey (Full and Half race athletes only), medical classification (5km competitive) etc.
Host : Organization Korea Association of Persons with Physical Disabilities, Seoul sports association for the differently abled, Korea Athletics Federation of Disabled
Supervisor : Seoul International Wheelchair Marathon Organizing Committee
Sponsors (to be decided) : Seoul Metropolitan Government, Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Korean Broadcasting System, Korea Sports Association for the Disabled, National Pension Service, Ministry of Health and affairs
- Foreign athletes : Person who completed for application at organizing committee, and be confirmed the medical classification.
- Domestic athletes : Person who are enrolled as the disabled on organizing committee and be confirmed the medical classification.
- Full and half course : Domestic and overseas wheel chair elite athletes.
- Hand cycle : Domestic and overseas hand cycle athletes
Participation fee : Free
- Application Period : July 26th, 2019
- Registration : Online application on Internet website (www.seoul-heelchaimarathon.co.kr)
- Contact : Tel 02-3432-8990 Fax 02-3432-8991
|29 Aug (Thurs)
~ 30 Aug (Fri)
||Arrival of Foreign Participants
||Incheon Int’l Airport· Gimpo Int’l Airport → Lotte World Hotel
|31 Aug (Sat)
|1 Sept (Sun)
||Jamsil Sports Complex’s South Gate Plaza
||Start of Main Race
||Jamsil Sports Complex’s Olympic Stadium
|2 Sept (Mon)~
||Departure of Foreign Participants
||Lotte World Hotel → Incheon Int’l Airport·Gimpo Int’l Airport